to download / open our Company Profile ( as a PDF format) or read it below…
IBHELE CIVIL WORKS & CONSTRUCTION is a South African based company that deals with land and road development, as well as maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment. Established in 2008, we focus on the civil engineering and infrastructure projects.
WHAT WE DO: CORE BUSINESS:
- Road maintenance
- Road rehabilitation
- Cleaning of Storm water pipes
- Construction of roads
- Construction of sidewalks
- Bulk and water reticulation and water retaining structures( Reservoirs)
- Installation of guardrails
- Access roads
- Company Name: IBHELE CIVIL WORKS & CONSTRUCTION
- Registration Number: REG NO. 2008/217778/23
- CIDB Grading – stage 5 CE PE
- Registered address: 66 Penzance Road, Glenwood, Durban
- Managing Director / CEO
- Contracts Manager
- SUPPORTING DEPARTMENTS
- Site Agents
- General Workers
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
ICWC has strived at maintaining a consistent approaching to health and safety making sure that work environment is always safe for employees and clients. ICWC health and safety plans are also useful in executing work on site in a safe and productive manner. We have appointed health and safety representatives that implement and monitor health and safety programs and plans. Key areas of safety : health and safety environment, health and safety regulations, health and safety plans, training of employees on health and safety, health and safety audit and health and safety awareness programs.
THINK SAFETY… WORK SAFELY
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Acting professionally, objectively, honestly and independently at all times;
- Conforming to the highest ethical standards.
- Understanding our Clients businesses and needs.
- Sharing innovative solutions through focused attention.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with our Clients & guarantee Client satisfaction.
ICWC is constituted by those who were previously disadvantaged. While the company complies with requirements of the Employment Equity Act in terms of its constitution, it is the intention of the Director [Nhlakanipho Ntuli] to strategically advance the interest of women and those who are institutionally disadvantaged.
All the departments are run by highly skilled employees that guarantee professional service delivery, ensuring Client satisfaction, which then leads to long term relationships with our clients. The firm highly believes that it is much easier to keep existing clients happy than it is to search new ones.
Our goal is to establish a sustainable, reliable & multi-skilled firm. This is to render a high quality service to our valued clients and customers, therefore adding greater value to our Clients’ business.
MK NJABS TRADING